WELCOME TO CLASS...

The Graduate... HBCU All-Stars #1 (Celebrity Profile: Alexander Allen)



The Fashion Superstar

- What, in particular, do you do in fashion?
I'm a Celebrity Fashion Stylist. People use the term so loosely, however, I truly am what I say that I am because not only is that my focus in fashion, but to be a Celebrity Fashion Stylist, you have to have celebrity clients… and I do!


- How did college prepare you for your career?
My college years made me more ambitious to get my career started. Before attending college, I knew that I wanted to work in the entertainment business, but I wasn't certain on what facet of the industry I would pursue. It wasn't until my Sophomore year that I made up my mind; and being in Baltimore, MD, I knew my career wasn't going to begin for me, until I returned back home to NYC.

- When did you graduate?
I graduated from Morgan, in the summer of 1998.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)