WELCOME TO CLASS...

style spotlight


Noteworthy taste makers you need to know... now... download and Enjoy!!!

JASON CHRISTOPHER PETERS

1) Who are you, and what do you plan to accomplish with your talent?
My name is Jason Christopher Peters. I am a fashion designer, model and stylist. I hope to change the world with my innovative and creative fashion designs, and continue to be a positive and inspiring role model for youth and people around the world; I want to be the Donald Trump of the fashion world!

2) When did people start to notice your potential?
When I was 18, my career launched in -both- the fields of fashion design and modeling, even though I started sketching designs at three or four years old. Anna Wintour of VOGUE magazine, Isabel Gonzalez of Teen People magazine, and Anne Slowey of ELLE magazine were the first fashion editors to write to me stating that I had huge potential in the fashion industry, so it happened at a very young age, and it was all very surreal.

3) Where is your career headed next?
I am embarking upon a mini-fashion tour of my debut collections (which kicked-off in August 2010, in St Louis, MO). The first [and second] part of my documentary series was filmed and we are pitching it to networks to become its own reality show. My website, www.jasoncpeters.com (launching this month), is where you will finally be able to purchase my couture! I am continuing to model for designers for Fashion Week and also on a few magazine covers (which come out in the next few months, as well). I just want to conquer every aspect of the fashion industry and change the world!
(PHOTO CREDITS- Model: Jason Christopher Peters, Photographer: SHAMAYIM, Makeup: Shon Sanks, Hair: Arlene Martin)
* Jason Christopher Peters may be contacted via email, at: jcpfashion@yahoo.com, and twitter, at: www.twitter.com/JasonCPeters.

TALIAH FERGUSON

1) Who are you, and what do you plan to accomplish with your talent?
Hello, I am Taliah Ferguson, owner and creator of the fashion line Taliah Somone (www.taliahsomone.com). I totally plan to accomplish many, crafty talents, now and in the future, by staying original and thinking outside-the-box. I want to have a household name and hopefully ignite my company into a multi-level design company consisting of designing, image consulting, and fashion editing.

2) When did people start to notice your potential?
[Hmmm, good question…] I would have to say in high school, while participating in the fashion shows, and truthfully, involving myself in anything fashion-related (lol). My style sense was unique and fresh, and I guess people caught on to it and deemed me as a fashion designer in the making!

3) Where is your career headed next?
My career is headed to the stars, figuratively and literally. I want to see celebs in my creations or speaking my name when asked who styled them. I plan to continue my dreams of becoming a fashion icon and sharing the style-love from Taliah Somone.
* More information about Taliah Somone can be found on its website, at: www.taliahsomone.com

SHY FIGARO

1) Who are you, and what do you plan to accomplish with your talent?
[I am] the head, high-end fashion designer and owner of the SHY FIGARO Collection (www.shyfigaro.com); co-owner of the Trivia Fashion line (www.triviafahion.com); and Figaro Angel Network (www.figaroangelnetwork.org). I am most widely known as a highly-acclaimed fashion designer and philanthropist in South Florida. [I] seek to create an upscale, inviting, boutique environment that further enhances the SHY FIGARO brand, and build customer loyalty -and demand- for SHY FIGARO merchandise.

2) When did people start to notice your potential?
It was in 2001, while in Anaheim, California, that [I] competed in a fashion design competition and enjoyed it so much that I decided to make a career out of fashion design. Each SF piece radiates elegance and class, while also exuding a degree of edge and confidence. With so many demands and supports while studying pre-med in college, I also took on learning the fashion industry, to prepare the launch of [my] high-end, self-titled fashion line, SHY FIGARO.

3) Where is your career headed next?
[My] career is on the rise; [I] just finished directing my first, feature documentary titled “Designer’s Quest,” [which is] about Haiti’s earthquake, and [the film] will benefit my foundation, the FAN (Figaro Angel Network), [as a way] to help Haiti. Also, after my successful Delray Beach, FL fashion show (held on May 21st, 2010), I was approached for many design opportunities, including a reality-TV show, which I will be working on the pilot [soon].
*More information about Shy Figaro can be found on his website, at: www.shyfigaro.com.

CYREETA CURBEAM x BLISS BOUTIQUE


1) Who are you, and what do you plan to accomplish with your talent?
I am Cyreeta L. Curbeam, owner of Bliss Boutique in Baltimore, MD, -wow- it feels great to say that (lol)! I am a very outgoing person who doesn’t conform to the norm, I believe that Bliss is an extension of me in that regard, and because of that, Bliss Boutique has taken the city by surprise (since its doors opened on June 24, 2010). When people think of boutiques, they think high-end price-points for one-of-a-kind, avant-garde pieces that they’ll only wear once, or twice. At Bliss, we push the envelope of that perception by offering a range of contemporary fashions at affordable prices. With our eclectic collection of items, ladies are able to shop for everyday wear, summer vacations or for special events and still get a little taste of exclusivity because we have limited quantities. What more could a girl ask for? We plan to use this strategy to become the 18 to 32-year-old fashionista’s number one choice for clothing, jewelry and accessories.

2) When did people start to notice your potential?
From day one, Bliss guests have noticed that we aren’t the typical boutique, primarily because people aren’t just customers to us (they are guests), and we treat them as such. If we’re offering them a seat and bringing clothes to them while they relax, or getting them a beverage, or even probing them about what’s already in their closet -that would go well with that one signature item we offer- and allow them to shop smart and stick to their budget, each guest gets the attention they deserve. Whether they’ve found an ensemble for a special occasion or a pair of earrings to wear daily, each guest leaves having found her bliss!

3) Where is your career headed next?
In the realm of future additions, we plan to kick-it-up a notch, by offering brands such as Steve Madden apparel and a moderately-sized collection of shoes. Also, designer tees and jackets for guys are a strong possibility in the coming months. More information will be provided on our web site, at www.blissbaltimore.net, or in-store, at 4419 Kenwood Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21206.

1 comment:

  1. It is time to decode your fashion with huge range of high end fashion ideas with MBL Group International.

    For More information Visit :High End Fashion Events

    ReplyDelete

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)