WELCOME TO CLASS...

Lauren Bagliore x NYFW, FW '12

LAUREN BAGLIORE
*presented at 22 West 39th Street, New York City, New York. February 16th, 2012.

(Lauren Bagliore, invitation)

With a pedigree such as her's, it's no wonder why Lauren Bagliore's Fall/Winter 2012 Collection was a hit!!!

Bagliore -pronounced "bal.your.ray"- is an alumni of F.I.T (Fashion Institute of Technology), and has worked at prestigious, fashion design houses, such as Libertine, Vivienne Westwood and Zac Posen. When I received her invitation, I was ecstatic because I love edgy, burgeoning designers such as Bagliore, and I wanted to show as much support as I can.


Her collection (comprised of sumptuous Italian fabrics),  showcased feminine, architectural and asymmetrical shapes that were draped and versatile for wearability...


Moreover, Bagliore didn't just show once, she showed twice, this season, debuting her collection for the exclusive Polyvore x CoverGirl event, in addition to New York Fashion Week! This just goes to show, that Bagliore is on her way to the TOP!!!  xoxo!!! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)