WELCOME TO CLASS...

The Color of Style x Toni McCullough

Following up on our #StyleTalk series, here we have the story of a young mother who has a passion for fashion, and a knack for helping others... Please join us, as we introduce you to Mrs. Toni McCullough, creator of the indie-fashion label, The Brand That I Am!


1) Hi, Toni! Can you tell us a little about yourself and who you are?
I am 28 years old, married with two boys and I work for the Department of Education [New York]. I teach Special Education, which I love, working with kids with autism. I have a web-store that sells children’s and adult, graphic t-shirts.

2) When did you first start to become active in fashion and modeling?
[During] my teenage years, I was inspired by my cousins (Avon Dorsey and Zada Watson).

3) As far as being creative, what project(s) are you working on now?
New [t-shirt] designs; self-portraits of individuals.


4) How has life changed for you, as a wife and a mother, and does your family support your career?
Life is great! Being married and having children made me work harder and strive for the best! Yes, they support me; my husband, Ariel, and our sons design with me. All I can say is, I am so excited [at] having a family that supports and helps me with my career.

 
5) Where do you envision yourself, this time, next year?
I would like to have my shirts in children stores, by this time, next year.

*For more information on Toni and her designs, please visit: www.thebrandthatiam.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)