WELCOME TO CLASS...

Style Spotlight x Nicole Alston

NICOLE "COLA" ALSTON

Baltimore is affectionately known as the 'Charm City,' and that's exactly what I was (charmed), when approached by Miss Nicole Alston!


Her effervescence and eagerness to strive within the fashion industry, is very charming and endearing... so, let's take a look at what Miss Alston has to say about the business, shall we?!


1) Who are you, and what do you plan to accomplish with your talent?

My name is Nicole Alston. I am a wardrobe stylist and image consultant [and] I plan to accomplish many things with my talent; I love fashion, and hopefully I will open a chain of department stores, as well as boutiques. I want to showcase [the] talents that people overlook (e.g. artists, stylists, designers, etc.). Furthermore, I would like to work for television shows and even do magazine advertisements. In addition, I want to help people dress themselves [because] some people take themselves too seriously; I believe that dressing yourself shouldn’t be that serious. Although there is a time and place for everything, I want to get across the fact that in whatever you do, enjoy it.

2) When did people start to notice your potential?

People started to notice my potential after I re-launched my website, last year. I had a logo created, as well as new, business cards. I created a brand for myself instead of using my nickname “Cola.”  Although people still call me by that name, I wanted people to know me for who I really am and what I do. I made a major change last year and it was much needed.

3) Where is your career headed next?

My career is headed in a good direction; this year, I will be styling The Curves Rock Weekend Fashion Show in July [and] I’m just going to continue to stay creative, humble and positive throughout my journey. I am also a nominee for the Fashion Awards Maryland, in [the category of] Emerging Stylist, in June. If you are interested in voting for me, don’t hesitate to [click here], Contestant #12 

:-)

***For more information on Nicole Alston, please visit her website, at: www.nicolealston.com

1 comment:

  1. OMG! this girl is sooo cute! Wish her all the best, xo!

    ReplyDelete

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)