WELCOME TO CLASS...

Mr. Tatum, Unwrapped

CHANNING TATUM

From Coach Carter, to Magic Mike, we take a look at the career of Channing Tatum, and explore his 'rise' to fame...

According to Tatum's official website (channingtatumunwrapped.com), he first began his career as a fashion model, signed to Miami, Florida's Page Parkes Modeling Agency, and has appeared in Vogue magazine, campaigns for Abercrombie & Fitch, Nautica, Dolce & Gabbana, American Eagle, and Emporio Armani. In regards to fashion and modeling, Tatum says, "It’s made my life, and my family’s life, a lot easier, because I never knew what I wanted to do and now they don’t really have to worry about me anymore. I’ve been able to explore life, and through exploring it I’ve found that I love art, I love writing, I love acting, I love all the things that make sense to me. And I’ve been given the chance to go out and see the world, and to see all the things out there. Not everyone gets that chance."

(D&G, Spring 2004. Advertising Campaign)

(Vogue, March 2008. Magazine Editorial)

His first, feature, film role was playing the role of Jason Lyle, opposite Samuel L. Jackson, in 2005′s Coach Carter. Currently, Tatum can be seen on the big-screen, playing the role of Mike Martingano, opposite Matthew McConaughey, in the film Magic Mike.
Here's a short list of Tatum's body of work... uhm... film work, that is...

2005 = Coach Carter

2006 = Step Up

2008 = Step Up 2: The Streets

2009 = G.I. Joe

2010 = Dear John

2011 = The Son of No One

2012 = The Vow,

21 Jump Street,

and Magic Mike.  

...and, knowing how fast Tatum's star is rising -in Hollywood- I'm sure there's much more to come! *no pun intended* LOL

Enjoy!!!
;-D

...COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER...
*ALL IMAGE(S) AND VIDEO(S) ARE COPYRIGHT OF ITS RESPECTIVE OWNER(S), AND ARE USED -HERE- FOR CREATIVE, NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES ONLY... THANK YOU, FOR YOUR SUPPORT!* 

References:
www.google.com, www.imdb.com, en.wikipedia.org, www.channingtatumunwrapped.com, www.channingtatumunwrapped.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)