WELCOME TO CLASS...

Ms. Hargrove lets loose on NYC...

CHANNING IN THE CITY


Every so often, a new blog will appear on the Internet scene and prove that it's worthy of being recognized... such is the case with Channing in the City, operated by the fabulous and chic, Ms. Channing Hargrove!

As smart, as she is effervescent, Hargove has the education AND the passion to make her Carrie Bradshaw-esque dreams come true... let's take a peek...


1) Who are you, and what do you plan to accomplish with your talent? 
Hi! I’m Channing Hargrove and I’m a style writer. I hope to use my blog, Channing in The City, to help [women] discover who they are -through their personal style- and to follow their dreams along the way.                                                                                                                                                                                          
2) When did people start to notice your potential? 
Hmm, I’m not sure if they have, yet (in the way that I would like), LOL! But, I will say that writing for websites [such as] Essence.com, AOL Black Voices, VIBE Vixen and Clutch magazine, have given me really good exposure; I feel like my blog keeps growing and growing because of it. J                                        
                                                                                                         
3) Where is your career headed next? 
So many places! I’d love to expand my blog into a brand (working on a few partnerships); I’d like to have my byline published in print… The end goal would be to put my degree -in Broadcast Journalism- to work, with an on-air [Television] position, reporting [on] style trends. I’m speaking it into existence! 

***For more information on Ms. Hargrove, please visit her website, at: www.ChanningInTheCity.com


XOXO!!!
;-D

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Channing on the feature. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! Love Channing and the way she writes, makes you feel like you are apart of her world, very entertaining, witty and charming!

    ReplyDelete

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)