WELCOME TO CLASS...

Lanvin x SS '13

WHITE-PANTS WAISTED


Okay, so I feel like Lanvin was all-up-inside of my brain, because everything I witnessed on their men's runway, is EVERYTHING that I want to look like, for Spring (LOL)...


With Alber Elbaz stating the words, "It's time to elevate fashion," he literally meant it, and Lanvin's, men's wear designer, Lucas Ossendrijver took everything to that, next level!



The look was 80's, mixed with punk, mixed with refinement and a little bit of femininity... I adored the loose-fitting-yet-high-waisted-still-gathered take on pants, and I simply LOVED how the tops and jackets were so dead-on; literally just hanging on to the body while remaining so fluidic... ugghhh... so simple, and so clean and so CHIC... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Meanwhile, the collection sorta reminded me of a re-luxed, men's version of the Burberry Spring/Summer 2011, women's collection (you know, the one with all the rock-and-roll, glitz and glam hotness on the runway...... yeah, that one!), but, it could just be me seeing a correlation between the two shows, lol...

  
And, ALTHOUGH, I am admittedly NOT a fan of killing more animals for their use of fur or leather on the runways (because I believe in using vegan-leather, or re-creating and recycling the fur/leather that's already in an abundant existence), but Ossendrijver's use of leather, here, was damned good :-/ 


Anyways... I honestly feel like the French houses, get me, sometimes; they understand what I want... and I am definitely feeling what Lanvin's been doing with their men's wear collections!!! * High Five *

(Lucas Ossendrijver & Alber Elbaz)

;-)

...COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER...

*ALL IMAGE(S), AUDIO AND/OR VIDEO(S) ARE COPYRIGHT OF THE RESPECTIVE OWNER(S), AND ARE USED -HERE- FOR CREATIVE, NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES ONLY... THANK YOU, FOR YOUR SUPPORT!*

Reference:
www.style.com

3 comments:

  1. siiicckk!!! dey always be onpoint ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I love this post. This is a new style of pants for men. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)