WELCOME TO CLASS...

MTV VMA's 2012

ALL THE WAY LIVE!!!


Tonight is the big night!!! It's MTV's annual, Video Music Awards ceremony...
The show will be hosted by comedian, Kevin Hart, and to not interfere with President Obama's big, DNC speech, the VMA's moved up its schedule and will broadcast live, tonight at 8:00 PM (ET)/7:00 PM (CT).

(Kevin Hart x 2012 VMA's)

I will forever remember my own VMA experience, years ago... back in 2000, where AaliyahBritney Spears, Nelly, Christina Aguilera, et al. were all in attendance. It was sooo electrifying and so shocking, too; I felt like I was on top of the world!!! The show exec's placed me in the model's pit section (that huge area where you always see a group of people, waving their hands and cheering at the front of the stage), yup, that was me, LOL... I wore a golden-colored, shirt and pants concoction (vintage mixed with Sisley), and the camera man loved it.

(Me x 2000 VMA's)  


(Me x 2000 VMA's... another angle, lol)

My VMA airtime came when Rage Against the Machine performed their big song, Testify, and I guess the camera crew figured, since Rage's lyricist/vocalist Zack de la Rocha had dreadlocks and I was Black, it would make for a good fit?! meh... who cares, just enjoy the experience, with me!

* Video (VMA's 2000, it's ME, Avon Dorsey, enjoying Rage Against The Machine's "Testify")
...check me groovin' and shakin' at the 1:53 - 2:31 mark, LOL ;-P 

And, here's a look back at another, memorable VMA performance from none other than Queen Bey, announcing her pregnancy, to the world. ENJOY!!! 

* Video (VMA's 2011, Beyoncé, "Love On Top")

xo, Avon!
;-D

 ...COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER...
*ALL IMAGE(S), AUDIO AND/OR VIDEO(S) ARE COPYRIGHT OF THE RESPECTIVE OWNER(S), AND ARE USED -HERE- FOR CREATIVE, NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES ONLY... THANK YOU, FOR YOUR SUPPORT!*

References:
www.google.com, www.youtube.com (305thODST, BeyonceHD3000), www.khartonline.com, www.ratm.com, www.mtv.com

4 comments:

  1. pwahahaa look @ u!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is NICEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see You, AVON!!! ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice vids! :) Keep it up dude!

    ReplyDelete

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)