WELCOME TO CLASS...

Rodarte x SS '13

comparison/contrast


Hmmm, I know that I've seen these shoes before... and not just on the Rodarte Spring/Summer 2013 runway...
Et voila, the Balenciaga F/W '10 collection did a shoe, that seems to have been reincarnated/transformed for Rodarte's catwalk. And, again, as with any other collection, I'm not saying that anybody's copying or being un-original here, no (not at all), I just feel like I've seen this done already :-/



Now, outside of the shoe-twin scenario, there were some very NICE and interestingly done pieces from the Mulleavy sisters; the bedazzled knits, the plush fabrics and billowy tops (with center-frame motif), were all gorgeous! The collection gave me the feeling of a re-luxed, inter-galactic, decadent rebel.

(iLOVE THIS... can I have this top, already?! LOL)

From the costumes in Black Swan, to the Pitti collection to the sunflower-printed SS '12 collection... I usually love what Kate and Laura can do, I just don't think that SS '13 is doing it for me?! And that's all that I have to say about it... don't hate me for my opinion... good, bad or indifferent! It's all love, xo!

...COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER...
*ALL IMAGE(S), AUDIO AND/OR VIDEO(S) ARE COPYRIGHT OF THE RESPECTIVE OWNER(S), AND ARE USED -HERE- FOR CREATIVE, NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES ONLY... THANK YOU, FOR YOUR SUPPORT!*

References:
www.style.com, www.rodarte.net

3 comments:

  1. lls right on brother! u tell em ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to have a heels like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)