WELCOME TO CLASS...

Perez Hilton x "One Night in Brooklyn"

SAVE THE MUSIC


After being invited to celebrate a night of music (in Williamsburg, Brooklyn), I knew I had to attend when I found out the celebrity host was Perez Hilton!!! 

The event was held at the Music Hall of Williamsburg, and sponsors included cosmetics brand, Wet 'n Wild, and ZIRH men's products.




Benefiting VH1's Save The Music foundation and GLSEN, Hilton brought together an eclectic mix of independent artists, such as Natalia Kills... along with established acts, such as Eve.








With my fellow, STYLE 101 crew members in attendance, I definitely had a great time, experienced some new sounds and made some new friends... it was a night to remember!








xo, 
Avon!

Photo Credit(s):
Mr. Arness L. Sanders (for USTYLN PHOTOS, LLC

2 comments:

  1. looks like awesome partayyy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv paris, he's cute... u 2 tho lls

    ReplyDelete

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)