WELCOME TO CLASS...

Pharrell Williams x Under Armour

NATURAL BORN HITTERS


Wow, okay... sooo, as soon as I just posted the commercial that featured some of my work with Under Armour, I learn about their new endeavor...



It's a collaboration between Under Armour, Ray Lewis & Pharrell (under the guise of music), in the form of a mixtape titled, "Natural Born Hitters!"


The official, Under Armour commercial that I worked on, will debut on September 23rd, 2013 (during Monday Night Football), and will feature one of Pharrell's cuts; remixed by an UA contestant's submission.


It's nice to know that I'm in great company!!! LOL...
:-P

xo,
Avon!

...COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER...
*ALL IMAGE(S), AUDIO AND/OR VIDEO(S) ARE COPYRIGHT OF THE RESPECTIVE OWNER(S), AND ARE USED -HERE- FOR CREATIVE, NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES ONLY... THANK YOU, FOR YOUR SUPPORT!*  

 

Reference: 
www.youtube.com/underarmour, www.ua.com/naturalbornhitters  

1 comment:

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)