WELCOME TO CLASS...

UNDER ARMOUR (commercial)

READY FOR AUGUST 


What do you get when you mash-up 100, teenage football players?! Take a guess... Well, it's not a bed of roses, I can assure you that... LOL!!! 

But, what I got was a boat load of fun, a room full of sweaty gear and a team of talented people, all celebrating one cause... FOOTBALL!!! The commercial we shot for Under Armour, was in prep for the fast-approaching Fall/Winter football season, with an emphasis on the younger generation of players (high school ballers), with special help from two-time, Super Bowl Champion, Ray Lewis



Filmed in my hometown (Baltimore, Maryland), the team at Under Armour showed us a great time, as I helped to style and prep the wardrobe. This project was my third/fourth foray into the film/commercial world, so -by now- I considered myself a seasoned pro, and my expertise showed up in my work!!! *fist bump* 


Cheers to the home team!!! (btw, Under Armour is headquartered in Baltimore, as well)... GO RAVENS!!! hahahaa... :-D 

xo, 
Avon! 

2 comments:

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)