WELCOME TO CLASS...

BEEN SO LONG...

101, Under Construction


Hi Guys & Gals,

I know... it's been a while (my apologies, for those who actually take the time to read this blog)... but, my absence has been for good reason! I've done a couple of Films, a few TV gigs and some frequent, editorial jobs (outside of STYLE 101), as a freelancer and costumer.

2013 was a year full of surprises, reconciliations, doubts, fears, cheers and beers... LOL!!! But, all in all, I've been doing some reevaluating and reassessing of the blog, and just really trying to decide which direction I want to take everything in... so, please... bear with me, as I go through this "blogging," transitional phase. Thank You!

Yours truly,
Avon Dorsey!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! (post it in the box)